DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Marg ERP Ltd. New Delhi India (www.margcompusoft.com) operates SFAXpert Application. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Application. We use your Personal Information and other data only for operating and well functioning of the functionalities of the application.
The app is an online CRM/SFA Solution which is approved by Marg ERP Ltd.. The Application works as a complete reporting tool of providing crucial information such as daily calls and regarding data in a user friendly and industry specific formats. Marg SFAXpert is the perfect application which helps the companies to put their customers at the centre of their business operations. It does not only improves team management and business results but also makes it easier for your field force.
By using the App, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Internet: The Internet permission is used to upload and download the data from our internal servers and for the communications with the customers that are not being misused or shared with any other party.
Privacy concerns: This permission is the most requested and also the most dangerous, privacy-wise as it enables the communication with remote servers over the Internet. Used in combination with other permissions it allows the application to send any retrieved data to our server.
- Access /Change Network State: This allows an application to listen for network observations. Basically, it allows applications to access information about the networks i.e. 2G, 3G; in order to change the state of the network like 2G or 3G according to the needs or requirement as per the permission.
- Access Wi-Fi State: This allows the application to access the information about Wi-Fi networks/Wi-Fi manager. It grants access to the data associated with the Wi-Fi interface i.e. for accessing the data the user has to take the permission.
Privacy concerns: Accessing to the Wi-Fi Manager allows the app to read information about the Wi-Fi network the device is connected to including the current IP address.
- Read Calendar: This allows an application to read the user's calendar data even if they include confidential information. With this app you can use your device's calendar information which may include the ability to Read the calendar events plus confidential information. For this application an internal calendar is developed which is used to check the scheduled Tour/Visit and some other operations required for the business operations.
- Write Calendar: This allows editing the old events and creating new ones. For this application an internal calendar is developed which is used to check the scheduled Tour/visit and some other operations required for the business operations.
- Access Fine Location: The Access Location Extra Commands allows the application to access extra location provider commands. The Access Fine Location automatically record information that your mobile phone/device sends or transmits, including the geographical location (if you consent to that)
- Access Coarse Location: These permissions help to know and track the current location of the user. The Access Coarse Location approximates the phone’s Location derived from network location sources such as Wi-Fi.
Privacy concerns: The coarse location is determined by the triangulation of GSM tower cells information and Wi-Fi information. Although coarse the location can determine a user’s location with a good level of accuracy, therefore representing a privacy concern.
- Read / Write External Storage: In Read / Write External Storage, the data or information which is being received are saved either on Phone internal storage or SD Card. So, we can fetch data / information for the proper functioning of the application. This permission is only being used by us to cache product image, SMS, pictures storage which are being used into the app and that's a part of the application and no personal data like your personal pictures, videos are being affected because of this permission.
Privacy concerns: Despite the name, this permission implicitly enables us to write the data/files into the phone storage either its internal storage or external storage.
- Read Phone State: It allows read only access to phone state, read the network provider information and these permission is for better access of the application and no personal information or data is being misused by us.
Privacy concerns This is one of the most controversial permissions. While most applications request this permission in order to detect incoming phone calls which is usually a legitimate use. it can also be used to retrieve sensitive pieces of information such as the phone number.
- Access Location Extra Commands: These permissions help to understand and track the current location of the user while using the application. The Access Location Extra Commands allows the application to access extra location provider commands
The information captured by us is not being shared with any third party. For example we are capturing the location while taking an order or sending a collection report from the application or when user is syncing the products etc. This location information is for our internal reports and verifies that the salesman is working properly on the ground and is not making any fake with us.
- Receive Boot Completed: Receive Boot Completed permission that allows the application function to be launched when the phone has booted. The notifications which are being received can be read and handled properly.
- Call Phone: It allows the application to initiate a phone call without going through the dialer interface for the user to confirm the call being placed. For example if salesman wish to call the Parties for whom order or collection is being done through the application, we provide this functionality from the application directly.
- E-mail: Any communications with the customers that are through the servers are not being misused or shared with any other party.
- License No: The Company does not misuse with the license number of the customers/salesmen.
- Phone No: The Company will make all the reasonable efforts in order to ensure that the customer information i.e. phone number is kept confidential but shall not be responsible for any involuntary divulgence or leakage of confidential information of the customer for reasons beyond its control or by action of any third party.
- Help: Marg will provide the correct information if the party is e-mailing or calling for any clarifications they require/need regarding the SFAXpert App.
- You Tube Link / Videos: Please note that the videos which are being uploaded on our You Tube Page i.e. Marg Tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/margcompusofttutorials) are completely provided for the users to get an understanding about any problem which they faces regarding our software and applications.
- Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1) In case of account deactivation any data that is associated with this account will also be deleted permanently.
2) There will be no refund initiated in case of account deactivation.
**Please note that the content provided is unique and is not copyrighted**