|Owner||Government of India|
|Chairperson||Mr. Rajnish Kumar|
|Customer Care Number||1800 425 3800|
|Date of Foundation||1st July 1955|
|Apps Available||SBI Anywhere Personal, SBI YONO, SBI YONO Lite, BHIM SBI Pay, and SBI Buddy|
What is YONO SBI?
YONO SBI is a very user-friendly and highly advanced app which has been launched as an alternative to SBI Anywhere by State Bank of India. There are two versions of this mobile banking app – SBI YONO and SBI YONO Lite. You can use digital banking services with one of these apps.
The State Bank of India facilitates its customers by offering the official YONO (You Only Need One) app. As the name suggests, customers can use several banking services using this one app, such as account statement, digital banking, chequebook issuance, credit card bill payments, stop cheque payment, online recharge, and others.
Features of YONO SBI App :
- Instant Digital Savings or Insta Saving Account Opening
- Online Shopping with rewards & offers
- Spend smartly & do analysis of all your spending
- A complete banking solution
How To Register With YONO SBI App?
To use the mobile banking service provided by the State Bank of India, it is important to complete the YONO SBI Registration process for both new and existing customers. It’s a kind of merger between mobile banking and internet banking. Customers don’t need a different user ID and Password to use internet banking and the YONO SBI App.
There are two ways for YONO registration. Existing customers can use Net Banking for YONO SBI account opening. Currently, the app is available for free on both iOS and Google Play stores.
Click Below To Download App
YONO SBI Registration by Using Net Banking
Here’s how to set up YONO SBI internet banking –
Existing User Registration:
- First of all, install the SBI YONO app on your iOS or Android device.
- Launch the app and select “Existing Customer”
- Select SBI YONO net banking login.
- The app will ask whether you have a net banking ID. Tap “Yes” to confirm.
- Enter the User name, Password and hit the “Submit” button on the Registration page.
- Select the checkbox and set MPIN and tap “Next”.
- Set 6-digit MPIN on the new screen for your SBI YONO account.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered with your bank. Enter the same and tap “Yes”.
Now your SBI YONO account will be registered successfully. Enter Mpin to login to SBI YONO which you have set during the registration process. It is an all-inclusive app for all your banking transactions. You can manage your banking on the go by installing and activating SBI YONO.
YONO SBI New User Registration:
You can use the “New User Registration” option for SBI YONO login. You will need these things –
- State Bank Debit Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
How To Login in YONO SBI?
- Install and launch YONO SBI net banking app and go to “New User Registration”
- Enter the details like your SBI bank account number, branch code, CIF number, select facility you need, registered mobile number, and Captcha. Press “Submit” to proceed.
Note – Select “Full Transaction Rights” in “Facility Required” field.
- Enter your debit card details and “Submit”.
- You will receive a high-security password to enter.
- You will get a temporary user and password to your mobile number.
error-free and simple. After receiving the details, tap on “Click here to login” in your Yono app and enter your login credentials.
After setting a permanent user and password, you can continue using your Mobile and Internet Banking services with SBI. You can also access this app by setting an mPIN. It will be more convenient to enter a unique 6-digit PIN to access all your banking services.
What is Mpin Feature in YONO SBI?
State Bank of India has introduced a new feature named “mPIN” to help customers to access their internet banking facilities. They can just set a 6-digit PIN rather than using user and password every time.
YONO SBI Services
Check account balance for free anytime.
- Limit of Rs. 10,000 for bank-to-bank transfer
- Round-the-clock fund transfers
- BHIM UPI (around Rs. 1 Lakh/day with QR Code/UPI ID)
- YONO Cash (Withdrawal limit of Rs. 20,000 per day without using ATM card at any SBI ATM)
- Pay SBI Credit Card bills, DTH Recharge, Mobile recharge, other payments
- E-Deposits – Create a Recurring Deposit or Fixed Deposit from Rs. 1000 onwards.
Card services –
- Manage PIN
- Manage and view Debit/Credit Cards
- Credit card bill payments
- New Credit Card request
- Activate/Block Debit Card
- Loans – Keep track of loan availability like personal loan, car loan, home loan, and other products.
- Create a portfolio
- Check new offers
- Mutual fund investments
- SBICAP Securities investment
- Buy a new insurance policy
- Link current policy
- Retrieve Application/Insurance quotes
Yono SBI FAQs
SBI enables its consumers to use their user ID and password of their SBI internet banking account or register as a new user to use SBI Mobile Banking. You simply need SBI YONO registration with your net banking account.
YONO SBI is an official app for SBI Mobile banking. It provides various banking services like account statement, fund transfer, cheque book, credit card bill payments, online recharge, and others. You don’t have to pay anything to download the SBI YONO app.
SBI Anywhere app has been replaced by YONO SBI for smartphone users. SBI Anywhere has been removed from Google Play and iOS App stores. Don’t download this app from any third-party source. It is better to use SBI YONO or YONO Lite app.
The amount of money you can transfer using this app depends on the payment mode and transaction type. Here are the transaction limits of YONO SBI –
- Per transaction limit with Quick Transfer Facility is Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 25,000 is daily transaction limit.
- In interbank transactions, users can use RTGS and NEFT to transfer a maximum Rs. 10,00,000
- In self account, transfer limit is Rs. 2 Cr. per day.
- Using UPI, users can transfer Rs. 1,00,000 daily.
Yes, you can download the SBI YONO app for free and it is available in English and Hindi languages. Several non-financial activities can be done for free like account statement, check account balance, mPassbook, etc.
However, financial services are chargeable extra. Customers will be charged for fund transfer as per the amount of transaction.