Overview About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank is one of India’s top private sector banks, which offer various facilities to its customers like wholesale banking, treasury, two-wheeler loans, auto loans, housing loans, credit cards, and retail banking. Headquartered in Mumbai, HDFC Bank was founded in 1994. In this article, we will discuss the complete details about HDFC NetBanking login.
How to Register for HDFC Bank Net Banking?
- First of all, go to the official HDFC net banking portal – https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/popuppages/netbanking.htm
- Click on the “Continue to Netbanking” red button
- Enter customer ID and click “Continue”
- Enter the mobile number registered with your account and generate OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Enter the debit card details
- Set your IPIN to keep using hdfc net banking services.
How to Register for HDFC Internet Banking via Phone Banking?
- To register for HDFC internet banking, dial your phone banking number as per the city of residence.
- Enter your customer ID, Telephone Identification Number (TIN) or PIN, and number of your HDFC debit card
- Your HDFC net banking registration request will be submitted, and the bank will start your approval process.
- You will get your IPIN to your registered home address through mail within 5 business days.
How to Register for HDFC Net Banking from the Bank?
- Visit the official HDFC net banking login page and download the registration form.
- Please fill-up the form with the details required, print, and submit it at the HDFC bank branch near you.
- You can register your request after submitting the form. You will get your IPIN delivered to your home address.
How to Login into HDFC Net Banking?
- Visit the official HDFC Netbanking login page
- Click on the button “Continue” to go to the login page
- Enter your IPIN and Customer ID to access your account
Check Account Balance with HDFC Net Banking
- Go to your Hdfc Netbanking login account.
- On the “Accounts” tab, click “Accounts Summary”
- It will display all your accounts on the screen.
- Select the account to check your balance
- Now you can check the balance along with other account details
What are The HDFC Bank Transaction Limits and Applicable Charges?
|Payment Mode||Transaction Limit (INR)||Charges (INR)|
Rs. 1 + GST for transaction below 1,00,000
Rs. 15 + GST for transaction above 1,00,000
|RTGS||2,00,000 to 25,00,000||Rs. 15 + GST|
Rs. 5+GST for payment up to 100,000
Rs. 15+GST from 1,00,000 to 2,00,000
No, the bank only sends the PIN to the mailing address of its customers via post. It cannot be shared online because of security reasons.
After making payment via BillPay, a reference number will be sent to your mobile number. Later on, you can check your transaction history.
After registration of a postpaid mobile bill and changing the network, that billing info will be invalid. Your payment will be lapsed after porting the existing network. In that case, you will need to write an application to the nearest branch to disconnect your payment facility from BillPay connected to your old service provider. Besides, you need to register for a payment facility with a new network provider again. This way, you will have to submit a letter to the branch nearby. You can also login to HDFC internet banking and click “Add Biller”.
Click on Cards after entering the HDFC Online Netbanking portal. You will be able to see your active cards with bills due on the page. Click on the link “Make Payment”.
You can use HDFC online net banking to recharge or pay mobile and landline bills, electricity bills, recharge mobile connection/DTH/Data Card, pay for mutual funds, gas bills, subscriptions, insurance premiums, charities, etc. All you need to enter your IPIN and user ID to login. Click on Recharge followed by BillPay and go to the BillDesk page. Click on the link “Pay”. If you have to make regular payments, you can add a biller for your convenience.
First of all, go to Net Banking HDFC Login with IPIN and user ID. Select the type of transaction after clicking the “Add a Beneficiary” option. You can then add the credit card no/Account number of the beneficiary, re-enter those details, enter IFSC Code, select the type of beneficiary account, Email ID, beneficiary name, and click “Add”. Use OTP to verify. After adding or modifying details, the beneficiary account will be activated within 30 minutes.