|Dyal Singh Majithia Lala Lajpat Rai
|New Delhi, India
|1800 180 2222
|19 May 1894
Founded in 1894, Punjab National Bank is the first domestic bank in India. Headquartered in New Delhi, Punjab National Bank has constantly updated its services as per the increasing demands of customers. It has successfully fulfilled all its consumersโ needs and offered internet banking solutions to its customers.
How to Sign up for PNB Internet Banking?
- Go to pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html (official PNB net banking portal)
- Click โInternet Banking Loginโ
- It will open a new page to enter Login Id.
- Click โNew Userโ under the field of User ID.
- Choose Registration Type after entering account number as โRegister for Internet Bankingโ
- Click โVerifyโ to continue
- Enter โType of Facilityโ
- You will get OTP at the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to verify the mobile number and click โContinueโ
- Enter the debit card number of PNB and ATM PIN to click on โContinueโ
- Set the transaction password and login password. Enter both of these twice and transaction and login passwords shouldnโt be the same.
- Click on โComplete Registrationโ after clicking โAccept the Terms and Conditionsโ box.
- You will see a success message on screen showing that the process of registration is finished.
How to Login to net PNB Portal?ย
- Visit the official portal of PNB online banking.
- Enter the PNB net banking login ID and click โContinueโ. User ID is similar to customer ID.
- Click โLoginโย
- You will get OTP on the registered mobile number linked to your bank account. Enter the OTP for successful login.
- There is a set of 50 security questions. When you log in for the first time, choose from 7 questions to answer. Enter the answers. Then you have to answer the selected question to verify that you are logging in to the account.
- Click โRegisterโ
- Choose an image and write the phrase during the initial login
- Click โSubmitโ
Punjab National Bank Net Banking Services
- Account Opening โ Open recurring deposit, fixed deposit, and PPF accounts online. It also enables you to close FD.
- Pay taxes via PNB net banking.
- Check account balance โ Check account statement, PNB account balance, nominee details and past transactions on PNB mobile banking site.
- Cheque book request โ You can request cheque book online, check issued cheque status, and request stop payment for cheque issued online.
- Other requests โ You can add credit card reward points, renew FD and request to change the limit of your credit card.
How to Transfer Fund via PNB Internet Banking?
- Login to PNB online net banking account
- It has options to transfer funds from your account to any other account in PNB or another bank. Go to โTransactionsโ and choose an option accordingly.
- Choose the account you want to send money as well as the account where you want to send money. If you havenโt added the beneficiary, add details.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- You can set the date of transaction by default to the existing date. You can also schedule your payment to the upcoming date.
- You can specify the amount to set up recurring payment as well as the payment frequency, including daily, quarterly, monthly and weekly.
- Click โContinueโ to see the transaction details to verify.
- Ensure that the details you entered are correct before clicking the โSubmitโ button.
Transaction Charges and Limits
|Up to Rs.50,000 per day
|Rs.5 + GST
|Rs.2.5 + GST
|Rs.5 + GST
|Rs.1 lakh-Rs.2 lakh
|Rs.15 + GST
|Above Rs.2 lakh
|Rs.25 + GST
|8 a.m.-11 a.m.
|11 a.m.-1 p.m.
|1 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
|Beyond 4:30 p.m.
|Rs.2 lakh-Rs.5 lakh
|โน25 + GST
|โน30 + GST
|โน30 + GST
|Above Rs.5 lakh
|โน50 + GST
|โน52 + GST
|โน55 + GST
|โน55 + GST
|Charges/Transaction based on time of transfer
Steps to Reset PNB Internet Banking Login Passwordย
- Visit the official PNB net banking site
- Enter User ID and click โContinueโ
- Click โForgot Passwordโ on the next screen.
- Enter the User ID again and click โSubmitโ
- Enter the OTP you get on your phone and click โContinueโ
- Enter the account number associated with PNB net banking, debit card number, and ATM Pin to โContinueโ
- You can now reset your password on the next page. Change the transaction password, login password or both.
- Click โContinueโ to proceed.
- You will see the success message on the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
To register for PNB net banking you can visit any PNB branch office or you may also directly apply online for net banking.
Simply going to Login page and enter your customer ID and Password to login into your personal banking page.
PNB Net Banking Services can be activated online using the Debit card without going to the bank.
To transfer funds through PNB Net Banking you need to add the specific account on which you want to transfer the money as a Beneficiary account.
To reset the PNB net banking password visit the official PNB internet banking Enter the Used ID & ย click on the forgot Password button. Reset the password by following the steps as directed. By entering the OTP you can easily reset your password.
Yes, you should log out of your PNB net banking account. Never leave it without logging out as others may access your account.
You have to contact the home branch to add any of your accounts in any of the branches of PNB to your net banking account. You can also go to the login page and use the โAdd More Accountsโ option to request for adding any of your PNB accounts.
You can have multiple accounts with different bank branches. However, there is a single ID used to access all the accounts associated with your customer ID. You can ask your bank to link all your accounts to a single ID in case you have several customer IDs.