What is Banglarbhumi?
For a land or property owner, keeping the records of lands is necessary. In case anyone purchases the property, it will be better for them to get to know about the basic details. The details are very simple to understand, the name of the owner, who is the current owner of the land, and other necessary and basic information. The Banglarbhumi is helpful for people to provide essential details about the property. Besides, it also provides a map of the land or property situated in West Bengal. The details help people to get assistance for setting up new industries at the location or now. By filing the details of district and block, an individual can retrieve the information.
What about registration of the deed?
The property deed is an official agreement between the two parties. Once the property is registered with the name of the buyer; then he will become the legal owner of the property. The deed is also known as a land deed or purchase deed, which is necessary to be registered with the government. On the website, the e-appointment can be done for the registration of the property. E-payment is necessary for the registration. The payment for the registration is near about Rs. 5000. If the stamp duty payable to the deed exceeds, it would be 10000 Rs. The integration of the registration is done with the Income Tax Department. With the help of this, the verification of the Pan Card can be done quickly. You will find the mutation form, which is available on the web portal of BanglarBhumi.
Online Mutation Application Process
The mutation is a kind of process through which is done from one person to another. When the transfer of property takes place, at this time, the mutation process occurs. The method of mutation gets initiated when the property gets registered.
- To avoid the rejection of the application, make sure all the information is mentioned properly in the application form.
- When the details of the mutation form are submitted, the reference number will be given to the applicant of the form. The application number is given to the applicant to check the status of their mutation.
- With the help of the online application menu, you can pay the fee for the process. You will find the fee payment option, via which you can make the payment.
- The user has to fill the request type & application number, to make the desired payment with the chosen option. If anyone is making payment from the online option, then the case of mutation will get registered very soon.
- If anyone is choosing the offline payment option, then he can verify and check the status via an application.
Online request for a certified copy of plot information
The people who are living in West Bengal can apply for the certified copies of plot information, and even for the ROR. It includes various steps:
- Log on to http://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Under the Service Delivery Option in the menu, to meet with the requirements. ROR request, Plot Info request, plot map request, Request GRN search, Application, Receipt Reprint.
- When you select the required option, then it will redirect you to the next page. You have to fill the required details.
- Through the mode of online, the person has to make a required payment.
With the help of the details demonstrated below, you can get to know about the property and land. The steps are:
- First, you need to login to the homepage of Banglarbhumi website. Select the option of Know your Property under the citizen service option.
- Enter the info about district, block, village.
- With the help of the plot number, or with the help of the Khatian number, you can search for the required information.