Online EPF Balance Check
- Open website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- At the menu, you will see “Our Services” Option, click there, you will get a dropdown, here you have to select “For Employees”. See the image below!
- Now you will be redirected to this page – https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/For_Employees.php
- Here, you can see a Service Area, here you can see “Member Passbook”. See the image below!
When you click, you will redirect to this page – https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login
- Put your UAN number, Password and you will be logged in.
In this way, you can check your EPF Balance Check Easily.
EPF Balance Check Through UMANG Government App
- You can download “UMANG APP” through this Google Play Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.umang.negd.g2c&hl=en
- This app is a Governmental App that has made for doing various governmental works.
- Install this APP and at the top, you will see a Search Box. Search “EPFO”, you will see many options, Click on “Employee Centric Services”.
- If you are not a registered member at UMANG App, first register by your mobile number simply.
- After registration, click at “Employee Entric Services”
- You will see two options there “View Passbook” and “Raise Claim”.
- When you click at any option, you will be redirected to the UAN number and OTP page. Fill your details and do a PF balance check.
Use “Missed Call” to know EPF blance
If your Aadhar card, bank account, and PAN number are linked with UAN then you can use “Missed Call” Service to know your EPF Balance. For this, you have to give a missed call to 011-22901406. If your Aadhar card, Bank Account and PAN are not linked with UAN. Talk to your employer to get these to connect with UAN.